Online Milano group

To anyone in or near the Bay Area who owns a Milano:

I've set up an online e-group for us. The goal is to deal with
things that specifically apply to us, and make it easier for us
to get together. As a Milano owner, the discourse on the digest
is great, but you can't beat face-to-face conversation and
seeing other people's cars.

These egroups are really cool. I'm on one for a bookclub I'm in
and it makes scheduling and discussion very easy. For more info
check out:

http://www.egroups.com

I want to make one thing clear. I intend no conflict with either
the digest or the ARA (since I'm part of both). However, I know
it takes a lot of planning for the ARA to organise events, and
it would make it easy to put together something like a Sunday
afternoon tour at reasonably short notice, for example. This is
just an additional opportunity to indulge our Alfa interest.

If you're interested, send me your email address, a description
of your Milano and the city in which you live. Use this address:

mailto:neils@domain.elided

If you want you can include your phone#. You'll then receive an
invite from the group.

Neil.
===
Neil A. Smith, Musician