Screw Flea-aht, Isotta Fraschini to make US debut (for real)

I am hoping our previous Digesti will again attend the Concorso
Italiano tomorrow.

If they do, then they can give us a report on the debut of the 2000
Isotta Fraschini models that are debuting on Friday at Quail Lodge.
Two models,  a T12 Coupe and a T8 convertible will appear.  And,
these cars are to be sold in the US market.  I only have a couple of
photos from the current Lanciana Spring 1999, but the side profile of
the Coupe ain't bad.  I have no other details at all, excepting that
it will be all aluminum alloy body construction.  Tom Tjaarda
(designer of some Ferraris and Pantera) and Giuliano Malvino will
provide the introduction.

There is a photo of the T8 at www.concorso.com.

Imagine,  Italian Niche cars that are not part of the Flea-aht
empire.  Now,  this time,  when they ask for a show of hands at the
presentation,  maybe salesman will come out and take your order,
instead of 'Moving On"

Wish I could be there.

Ciao,  Jay