Re: alfa-digest V7 #988 GTV-6 Tranny part suggestions

Robert,
    I did a complete rebuild on my old 85 GTV-6 and found the bearings
through Paul Spruell in Atlanta. The small bearing in the shift shaft through
housing bearing I found from Timkin... I still have my old bearings in
storage so if you tell me which bearings, I can get the numbers for you...My
old gear box was for the bell crank shifter..in other words, for the pre-
1985 modification......Talk to Michelle at Spruell`s she worked with me
getting parts for mine.....(770)458-8458 is the #.
                Thanks,
                    J. Allen Williams, Jr.
90 Pontiac ( for taking up parking space)
88 528e (work car)
87 528e (the wife`s)
82 Balocco #113 ( awaiting total Restoration)
79 Velocissima #27 ( waiting for me to get off my butt and install the SPICA)