Re: Another Spider parts car

In a message dated 8/23/99 8:47:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Subject: Another Spider parts car...

 I bought yet another Spider for parts (87 Graduate), bad motor, good
 head, fresh tranny rebuild, overall body parts good, most interior
 pieces, nice door panels with manual cranks. >>

For those of you interested in parts cars.. there's a dandy on ebay.com under
the title of '75 Spider Veloce. It's located in Fort Lauderdale and the
bidding is up to $26 last time I looked earlier today. I'm betting it could
be had for a few hundred.

Marc Mosko
'74 GTV
'65 Spider Veloce