Looking for a cheap / poor shelled 105 series Alfa

Looking for a cheap / poor shelled 105 series Alfa in Saskatchewan region
(Canada) To be more exact - somewhere around Regina - Moose Jaw area.
The state of the car required - I don't care how the shell looks like or
what type it is or even if it isn't there. What I need is a complete
mechanical parts for one - condition: the cheaper the better!
The list:
wheels - anykind
engine - preferred 2.0 or 1750, any state
gearbox - 1.6, 1750 or 2.0
differential - 2.0 LSD (I believe it is standard)
wiring loom
instruments
steering box with any kind of wheel
break pedals

So rearended, fronended, roledover Alfas welcome!

Thanks, Matjaz