Rotisserie

Dear Fellows,
as you know the Giulietta is basically finished.  It makes 5 in 2
years.  Time to take a brake, or we'll see what comes up.

The fact is, I do not need the rotisserie now, it is home made and ugly,
but it works well.  I have the attachments for a duetto, NOT for the
Giulietta.

It is for sale, great price, FREE with the only provision that whoever
gets it will pass on one day to the next Alfa resto guy.  I am in
Victoria BC.

Best Regards, Andrea