Welty fund results and new stuff

Well, the Welty Fund was a reasonable success, nice to see some new
names on the checks. Some of you folks way way beyond the call of
duty... Thank you...

I think I'll try to bribe Richard into fixing the mastro link, maybe
attach a note to the check :o)

Center caps arrived for You-rope, These pups are sharp...I want to keep
them all for myself, but there are 80 of 'em... get 'em while they're
hot and before they're everywhere! First on your block and all that...

Thanks again to those who helped support the Digest this time and during
the previous session...

AlfaBill

- --
M a s t r o  M o t o r s -
Order Hotline 800-683-ALFA (2532)
Other inquires/International 813.884.7513
Wholesale Internet Parts for Alfa Romeo & Subaru
http://mastroalfa.com/parts.htm
http://mastrosubaru.com

End of alfa-digest V7 #985