Aluminum Flywheel, Pressure Plate

II know this was discussed recently but I was a little confused on what the
cheap setup was.  Is there a Porsche aluminum pressure plate that will fit a
73 Spider (with minimal work to the flywheel)?

I have a small machine shop and would be very interested in getting the specs
on an aluminum flywheel (type of metal, how it is put together) so that I
could make a few for any digesters like myself that don't want to spend the
$1000s it takes for the ones currently available.