Reply: 164 S or Integrale

Mike Salter worte: Obviously the Integrale would be a weekend
fun car and I wondered if anyone who had experience of it
would consider it worth the pain of driving a diesel all
week.

The answer is yes, an integrale as a weekend car would even out weigh public
transport, the car is so rewarding. Now whether you would be able to leave
it alone during the week is another issue. As a life long Alfa fan,
currently owning three, it pains me to say this. Downside though an
Integrale is put together like Italian cars of old, but that is nothing to
the way they drive, warning buy well look for what you need, check for
accident damage and if possible pay a bit more for the right car.