guage

I recently replaced the oil pressure sending unit on my 164L.  All
seems to be going well, no leaks and the pressure is pretty strong and
constant.

However, I just recently found that the oil idiot light is
illuminating.  It will do so normally after accelerating, or
occasionally after braking hard.  Oil level is O.K. and pressure guage
seems to read fine.  Should I be really worried, or just thinking
about loose wires?  Thanks