Alfa Addiction: What goes around comes around?

I haven't posted much about how I got into Alfas, as it can be found on my
website (www.alltel.net/~warrenwood) but I'd like to mention something
interesting.  I first started out several years ago with a 1977 Spider
Veloce.  It was a complete piece of junk, that I sold dead with a seized
engine (motor?  mogine?) to a local man.  He promised to restore it, and he
did: full bottom and top engine rebuild, body work, Ferrari paint, top,
leather interior.  It's gorgeous.

This past weekend he put it up for sale...

Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
1988 Milano Platinum, "SnowHawk", 162k miles
1991 164L, "Peregrine", 60k miles
1984 GTV-6, "Falconi", 132k miles