Milano clutch/ oil pressure gauge

I was just reflecting upon how much satisfaction I get every
single time I drive the Milano...
Anyway, here's a few things:
1. My clutch pedal has not been returning to the top of its
throw for a couple of months now. I guess it's something
hydraulic, yet there's no signs of leakage on the cylinder that
lives next to the brake fluid reservoir. What could it be, and
is it easy to fix?
2. A friend (who shall remain nameless) is scared of getting
flamed should he post this question, so I'll do it for him. His
oil pressure gauge on his Verde is not sitting steady. It will
show the correct reading, but "flutters". A couple of times it
has actually dropped down to 0, yet the engine/ motor/ whatever-
we're-supposed-to-call-it seems to be operating normally. Does
he need a new sender?
3. Can't wait to meet fellow Alfisti at the Historics. I got my
corral pass, so I'm at peace with the world right now.

Regards,
Neil.
===
Neil A. Smith, Musician