Re: alfa-digest V7 #977

In a message dated 8/19/1999 12:43:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Subject: Giulietta Register Meeting at Concorso Italiano

 Hi folks,

 For those Alfisti attending the upcoming Monterey Hysterics, and
 specifically Concorso Italiano (featuring, of all things, Flea-aht, not Alfa
 this year (sigh)), Mark Guinther of Portello Works fame has asked me to
 mention on Digest that he is once again hosting members of the Giulietta
 Register at his booth on vendor row on the green at high noon (12:00).

 He did this last year and a number of Giulietta Register member attendees at
 the Concorso got to meet F2F and chat and schmooze and so on...

 So members of the Giulietta Register (you know who you are...) please feel
 free to drop by at noon at the Portello Works booth and meet some new folks
 and catch up with old friends...

 QUESTION: Now, why isn't someone hosting members of the Alfa Digest at the
 same event?

 Happy Motoring!!
 Dave Mericle-European Car Magazine

 ------------------------------

good idea  Dave
have Mark GIVE you  my radio covers for the Giulietta and Giulia back and
feel  free to send them back to me after all i sendet the box to you Dave 14
radio blocking plate + 1  red for show
OR collect the money for me  1 year went bay i `m still  waiting for  is
T.D.C. call
hi hope the all the Giulietta and Giulia owner they will peck up same parts
from the T.D.C.....  and don`t pay
Dave don`t` argue with the T.D.C. IF HI WON RETURN THE RADIO COVERS OR THE
MONEY
I JUST WISH EM TO SPEND THE MONEY IN MEDICINE