Re: LA repair shops

Couple of Alfa mechanics on the west side of LA:

Omega Motorsports in Culver City, just off of Venice, forget the crossstreet
right now, but if you can't find him in the phone book e-mail me and I'll
look it up.  I forget the name of the mechanic, but he is a great guy,
worked on Alfas for over 30 years, very honest, wil l try to find you the
cheapest parts.  He works by himself, so he is always booked up, usually
have to call in a few days in advance to make an appointment to bring your
car in.

The other is Alfa Milano on La Cienega about 1/2 mile north of the 10fwy.
310.652.2404
I was there numerous times in the last few weeks, I go to them mainly
because they can work on your car right away, and even if they don't have
the parts they usually get them the next day.  Plus everytime I've been
there they always had some gorgeous Ferraris that they were working on.

Good luck.
Peter
in West LA