88 Milano Plat. parts car

This is to all the people, who e-mailed me about parts from my crashed
Milano.  Sorry, I lost some of your e-mail addresses.

My crashed 88 Milano is being parted out by an Alfa shop in Los Angeles.
They seem pretty friendly and cooperative, so if  you need parts give them a
call:
Alfa Milano, Inc.
310.652.2404
Ask for Jose.
I think you'll have to come and pick up the parts yourself.  They also have
about a half a dozen other parts cars, a couple other Milanos, and a couple
of GTVs.

By the way, I have replaced the Milano, with guess what, another 88 Milano.
So the silly grin is back on my face once again.

Peter
Los Angeles