Re: alfa-digest V7 #974 - 2001 Convention Dyno Day

In a message dated 08/18/1999 10:12:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:50:51 EDT
 From: McNeon@domain.elided
 Subject: re: dyno depression

 <snip>
 By the way, we're planning a "Dyno Day" as part of our 2001 AROC Convention
 here in Nashville. The format is largely unspecified as of now, but Wes
 Ingram has already said he'd like to participate. We see it as sort of the
 ultimate tech session, as well as an opportunity for a few people to get
 their cars to maximum output for the time trials and/or autocross.

 Bob McKeown
 Nashville, TN

    A dyno day should make the convention more interesting.  Perhaps add a
day for dyno, a day of driver's school at the track and we could stretch the
convention to a whole week!  But I am in favor of that.  In fact, the tech
sessions always seem to conflict with other events and I missed them all this
year.  But then I holed a radiator in my spider and had to fix that.
Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City