Giorgetto Giuggiaro

Jorge Mazlumian wrote:

> Thanks Giorgetto Giuggiaro

Which reminds me. Harking back to the culinary thread, how many people
are aware that Giuggiaro designed a pasta shape? He is apparently quite
a dab hand in the kitchen - I've seen some of his recipes.

Tony
1979 Alfetta 2000 (parting out)
1985 Alfa 90 2.5i
The Alfa 90 Page http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/7709
- --
Tony Lupton                          *     Astracon (Australia) Pty Ltd
Learning Products Team Leader     *    *   303 Coronation Drive
Email: t.lupton@domain.elided       *    PO Box 1656
Phone: +61 7 3368 6926                     Milton Qld 4064
Fax:   +61 7 3368 6999              *      Australia