FS 1994 164LS

I saw this in the Salt Lake City, UT paper, 94 164LS  $14,900. I called and
found out it belongs to the wife of the old Alfa dealer. Currently the
Ferrari (Harris Imports) dealer and that the car is immaculate, 55,000
miles, dark burgundy metallic, black leather, all maintenance done by dealer
of course! If any of you want it let me know, I'll go down and check it out
in person! Wish I could afford it......................

Mark Smith
84 GTV6......still at the body shop for paint,almost 3 months now : (