33 for sale (Singapore)

Due to an expanding family (not the girth, but 1 more due next year)
I have to sell my Alfa 33QV.  It won't be able to take 3 adults plus
2 baby seats.  Until the 1.7 came out, this was the top of the line
33.

- - Runs great.  Italian tune up every weekend.
- - Rebuilt engine 4 year ago, hardened valve seats (ok for unleaded)
  At the same time:
  - put in new clutch
  - new thermostat and 2nd radiator fan (runs cool, never crosses
    90degC even in the midday traffic jam)
  - re-built brake master.
  - changed water hoses
  - New Koni Red shocks
- - Rebuilt gear box 3 years ago, no 2nd gear crunch!
- - New seats
- - New a/c coil
- - New rear seat belts
- - New timing belt + tensioner + water pump 1 month ago.
- - New tyres (3-4 months ago)
- - Factory sun-roof
- - Factory Al wheels.
- - Passed annual inspection 1 month ago (passed on 1st attempt)
- - COE valid till 2004.
- - Stereo with 6 speaker sys - good for traffic report :-)
- - Minor dings and dents, minor bodywork may be required.
- - Right door (internal) handle broken, can arrange to have doors
  changed to newer design.
- - Car is parked under cover every night.

- - Box of spares (oil filters, radiator, some misc parts) and
  Haynes manual can be included, if interested.

I'm thinking of about S$20K.  I will consider offers much
below this if you are willing to take it "as is".

E-mail me to arrange for a viewing and to make an offer.

Cheers
Lawrence