Re:105 Master/Slave Problem Fixed

Thanks to all that replied to my clutch problem.  It was neither master or
slave cylinder, and not the pressure plate.  Somebody mentioned that he
noticed the tranny moving back against the pressure from the slave cylinder
when the clutch was depressed.  This was my problem.  When I was under the
car, I noticed that I lost a couple bolts holding the bell housing to the
engine and the others were loose.  I was afraid of overtorquing the bolts
and stripping the threads and they worked loose.  That's something to
remember the next time you can't get the car into 1st.

Lawrence Gowin
Network Engineering
Level 3 Communications
lawrence.gowin@domain.elided