re: 31" & 36" monitors

hi jean, ewe said:
>Just a short note on those 31" and 36" monitors mentioned in AD#960, I was
>curious (they say size isn't everything) and found this review
>http://www.cnet.com/Content/Reviews/JustIn/Items/1,118,220,00.html which
>covers the monitor specs and performance. Am curious to know what the
>resolution of HDTV would be?
>
>Also wish people would stop posting their entirely unrelated to Alfa "deals"
>- - what the cr*p is the psychological motivation for that!?
kinda funny that you would express interest in an item, and then disgust that
you were given the info about it, in the same post.  it seems logical enuff to
me that *any* post related to cyberspace is related to alfas - if it weren't for
cyberspace, there woodn't *be* an alfa digest.  face it, computers are a tool
for working on your car!

one person's opinion,

doug s.