ABS woes solved, sort of.

Last week I mentioned a hard pedal. After inspection of the pump I
realized that it was not coming on. BIg surprise huh. I gave it a little
Italian luvin' and it started singing a little Italian love song which
went a little like this,

"Che bella giornata, oggi voglio funzionare cosi no sfacio il mio naso"

Translated

"What a beautiful day, today I want to work so I don't smash my nose"

I have no idea why a slight twist of the pump made it start running again.
It must have been a loose connection of some sort. However, I couldn't
figure out how to get that bottom connection un-hooked. This car has a way
of fixing itself sometimes. I think she just wanted a bath or the chance
to eat a few BMW's up at the track!

Sandro Marcantonio
1988 Milano Verde "Andrea Boccelli"
1991 164 S
1983 GTV-6
1987 Ducati 750 Paso, "The model of Italian reliability" not a joke