Header & Exhaust System for 1750 GTV

I am trying to decide which type of header and exhaust system to use
with a 1750 GTV that has rebuilt with ported polished head, large valves

etc.  The two systems that I am presently considering are Sperry's 4
into 1 and Spruel's 4 into 2 into 1.  With all of the experience and
knowledge on the digest, which type of header system would give the
broadest torque band, ie would make it applicable for both street and
competition such as time trials?  Also, any recommendations as to
exhaust systems to bolt to the headers?

Would appreciate any comments or advice,

George Loeb
1750 GTV under reconstruction