91 164 auto. F.S.

We've decided to sell our '91 164 automatic.  To that end, I've created
the following web page:

http://users.telepak.net/%7Erodneygt/index.html

The aforementioned page contains pictures and details.  The short
version is that we have a nice 91 164 Base with automatic
transmission and only 84K miles for sale. Everything on the car works;
i.e., every light, bell, whistle, option, etc. - except the electric
antennae which may be replaced soon.  The car is silver and looks like
an L in that it has aluminum wheels, headphone jacks,a sunroof, etc.
The windows are tinted and it has "alfa romeo" window sill covers,
apparently a dealer option.  The car is in McComb, MS and we're asking
$5K.  I may be able to address some distance issues; e.g., I am
occasionally near Memphis or New Orleans, etc.

Rodney G. Tidwell
McComb, MS
84 GTV6
87 Milano