Vanity Plates

Last year I decided that I wanted vanity plates on my 1969 GTV 1750 and
started playing around on the DMV website here in California.  There is
a page that allows you to try different combinations and then advises
you if it is currently available.  I ultimately decided on "A 69GTV" as
the DMV for some reason would not allow "69GTV" only.  As it was, I was
required to write an explaination of why I wanted this on my car....
uh, it IS a 1969 model year.....

Now I just need to think of what to put on the Milano/75....

John Wright
1969 GTV
1989 Milano Gold/America
San Francisco