It's Yellow!

Went up to Tracy yesterday morning and got a couple of shots of
FrankenSpider in prep for paint. (Two are on my website now.) Mike told me
it's all he was planning to be doing this week: finishing up the prep and
painting it.

Aside from one dinged fender and the lower front valence, the body is in
extraordinarily good condition: there's *no* rust at all, just some minor
dings and scratches. Fill on the dinged fender has been redone, the
valence straightened easily and looks great, the rest have been taken care
of nicely now.

So this morning he calls, all excited. "It's Yellow! And it looks great!"
... He found that getting the prep finished just didn't take all that
long, it went very easily and quickly, so at 6pm last night he had the
time to go into the spray booth and lay paint. He's buffing it out now.

I'm all excited! It should be ready to pick up by the weekend... :)

Godfrey
  Sunglasses Ready
  <http://www.bayarea.net/~ramarren/>