GTV6 suspension

Since my newly acquired GTV6 has a stock suspension I'm looking for
upgrades.  The only parts I've run in the past were the Shankle SuperSport
springs/torsion bars/sway bars and AVO shocks.  Since that car was mainly
used on the track, the (ahem) firm ride was acceptable.  Since this car will
be used mainly on the street and only see a couple of track days a year I'm
wondering if anybody can suggest any combination of springs/bars/shocks that
might be a decent compromise.  I know some of you guys are racing you GTV6s
pretty regularly, and your comments and vendor recommendations would be
welcome.  The default choice is to use Shankle's 'sport' package with Koni's
or AVO's; but I wonder if they will be firm enough.  I can't seem to find my
catalogue and their website doesn't list any specs on parts, only prices.

And since I conveniently trashed all my past digests...
Somebody posted recently that they had done some research into wheel vendors
that were providing wheels for the GTV6.  I'm looking to run a 225/45 or
225/50 on a 16x7 or 16x7.5 wheel.  Anybody out there selling something like
this reasonably?  The wheel I'd like is the Mille Miglia MM11-2, but the
goons at the tire rack insist it isn't made for my car and since they only
read what's on the screen in front of them instead of actually having any
knowledge it's no good telling them the specs on the wheel to see if it can
be ordered.  I've known other people to call them up and ask for something
to be told it doesn't exist (or they can't get it).  Later after contacting
the manufacturer directly for the part number and then presenting this
information to the Tire Rack they didn't seem to have any problem locating
the parts...

As always, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Don Happel       zelatore@domain.elided
Shemp Mo-Din Italian Motorsports
"it's good to go very fast"       - Peter Egan