CRH availability

- --------------EF40B09225469DA74787D24E

 filename="CRH ediz 3 text"

July, 1999

Again I have been prodded by e-mail requests from AR enthusiasts concerning the 3rd edition of the "CRH" that I wrote while at ARI Newark.

The 3rd edition volume has some engineering changes in its construction.  The intro remains mostly unchanged, as that is history, a description of the "Competition Advisory Service" of which the "CRH" was a part. There are 445 pages letter size format of the motorsports technical information used by the competitors who campaigned in the mid 60s to mid 70s models in SCCA, APBA, IMSA, and NHRA events.  Unfortunately, since these reprints  are made from original pre-publication pages, they are not pristine, and include marginals, smudges, comments, and notes accumulated over time.

The original binder was very expensive in its day, and was not cost effective. I felt that a new binding could be more durable, easier to package, and that the cover continue to be the same as the original with the unique black/white logo of the racing program.  The original pages were red/green preprint mimeo stock with black ink imprints. Again, this is no longer economically  practical, so all pages are black on white bond paper, printed both sides.

Copies are available of this edition for $75 postpaid within the US.  For shipments elsewhere add the appropriate mailing fees Parcel Post ( 6 wks) add $20 if you prefer Air Parcel ( 7 days) add $33.

Send personal checks for US orders, and for International orders an International Postal Money Order in US $ made out to: DON BLACK.          mail to:

 6971 SEMINOLE AVE, BUCKINGHAM AIRPARK, FT.MYERS, FL 33095

Note New electric mail address =  dblack@domain.elided

- --------------EF40B09225469DA74787D24E--

End of alfa-digest V7 #947