Horrible STW Race for Alfa!

Hello from Germany,

third and last part of my short information.

After the start the both top  Alfa 156 falls ou,t by accident.
Larini crashed into Giovarnardi in the second corner, but
the fault
, so is my opinion, is by C.Abt, the Audi A 4 pilot!
So Modena can't started by gear-problems.
Abt catch in the last round the leader U.Alzen of Opel Vectra (GM-group).
Alzen becomes an wrong info from the pits-radio.So Abt can passed him
without a fight. For my is a scandal.
For your information Abt is one of the sponsors of the serie and
the TV who shows the serie.

Bad commercial for Audi!!!!!

Ciao Frank