Re: Bernie's Book

 A Club event so Bernie can get his book back was suggested. Now there's an
idea!

We're all assuming that Bernie can read! Well, does anyone know for sure?
I've only ever heard him speak some wonderfully pure Italian at the Alfa
Conventions. I'll throw in $10 towards a book on how to read English that we
can send him. Let's all get together on this one! Of course, as he might not
be able to get someone to read it to him so he can learn to read, being
geographically located in Texas where few know how, this might be a problem.
Boy, helping out a fellow Alfista does get complex at times! Am open to
further suggestions! Matteo