Milano Pivot Pin - the rest of the story

First thanks to all who sent advice...

As you might remember I was faced with the situation where the pivot pin
had broken off flush with the face of the trans case.   I couldn't really
get at it from the side - at least I couldn't get the punch(es) to move the
thing ( I think it was loctited in).  So today, my trusty helpers (Joel
Lewis & Frank Felice) & I removed the clutch for  better access. A slot
with the Dremel tool was cut in the stub, then out it came with a screw
driver (large).
A gross over simplification of the job - tomorrow the pin goes in & we
start putting it back together.  One key item was the punch Andrew Garcia
loaned me to remove the roll pins on the shift linkage.
Thanks to all..........now all I've got to do is put it back together!!

Ralph
Houston, TX