91 164 Auto. FS

This is pretty much a re-post, to wit:

We've decided to sell our '91 164 automatic.  To that end, I've created
the following web page:

http://users.telepak.net/%7Erodneygt/index.html

The aforementioned page contains pictures and details.  The short
version is that we have a good condition 91 164 Base with automatic
transmission and 84K miles for sale. Everything on the car works.  It is
silver and looks like an L in that it has aluminum wheels and a
sunroof.  The car is in McComb, MS and we're asking $5K.

Rodney G. Tidwell
McComb, MS
84 GTV6
87 Milano