Strangest Driving Behavior Witnessed (no Alfa content)

It's 10 minutes before 3 o'clock in the morning, I'm
stuck awake and unable to go back to sleep, so the
mind is wandering...

Autoweek magazine did a recent poll regarding the
strangest driving behavior its readers had ever seen.
I wish I had seen the question posted, I would have
sent one in:

On a balmy summer evening, traveling eastbound on
Addison Street in Chicago, traffic was backed up by a
slow-moving car.  Once I got close, I couldn't tell if
the car was on fire.  On passing, I was shocked to see
a group of teenagers packed into a run-of-the-mill
beater car, nonchalantly smoking cigarettes, while
their car crept down the street on THREE TIRES.  The
bright sparks were from the rim of the absent fourth
tire as it screeched and scraped along the pavement.

I was still in disbelief a quarter-mile down the road
when a last look in the rear view mirror saw flashing
police lights as the car was (thankfully) being
stopped.

Well!  That was a nice trip down memory lane.  Guess
I'll go find a book to read now.  :p

===
Diane
NE Ohio