Spider parts for sale--with a catch

Some of you might remember I was selling my 72 Spider a few months ago.
Shortly after listing the car, it rolled backward out of the driveway and
got lodged uner the front bumper of a 4WD truck, crunching the top of the
right rear fender and the trunk lid.  I've since decided to pull the engine
and seats out and use them on a different project.  So, I'm selling the
following:

Chassis stiffener
Adjustable Koni Shocks
NEW Caribou top and cables, STILL IN THE BOX
Transmission, rebuilt.  Shifts nicely, I have receipts for the parts and
labor for the rebuld.  The PO installed the trany himself.

The catch, of course, is that the buyer must take the whole shebang,
including the body.  I repaired the rocker rust three years ago.  The nose
is bad.  The rear bumper is good.  The front bumpers are fair.  The tires
are good.  Steel wheels with 105 hup caps.  Interior is complete and in
pretty good shape.  Limited slip rear end.  Brakes are good.  New lower
ball joints 5000 miles ago.  Car is located in Berkeley CA.  Any takers?  I
have not removed the engine yet so that potential buyers can take it for a
spin to check out the transmission and chassis stiffener.

Matt Danning 510-642-7824