Seattle Weather (Little Alfa Content)

In a message dated 8/3/99 11:39:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time, AlfaBill writes:

<< > From: TJCallahan@domain.elided
 > Subject: 164 Sighting Near Seattle
 >
 > Saw a beautiful black 164 (from the front, not sure of the suffix) parked
in
 > front of the Roanoke tonight (Monday, 2 Aug). Perfect evening for it, the
 > Seattle rain was cold and chilling (<-- for AlfaBill's sake).

 The propaganda Gods have betrayed you, TJC... Weather report shows
 around 70 in the day. U-Haul is being packed.... :o))) >>

Hope you checked the weather today. We had HUGE thunderstorms (at least for
this area of the planet). Rain drops the size of ... HUGE rain drops!

Very unusual for Seattle in August. Of course, our local community party,
SEAFAIR, is going on this week with the hydros and the Blue Angels and the
crowds and the parades and the 10k's and ... the rain. It's a Seattle
tradition. Gotta rain on the local festivities, helps keep the riff-raff out
of town. At least it used to.

Not much Alfa content here, just the first line. And AlfaBill is really very
welcome here anytime.

ciao

Tom