RE: GTV-6 No Start

This just happened while the wife and I were away in Corpus Christi over the
weekend.  When last parked (Fri. PM) the 83 GTV-6 was running just fine as I
had taken it to and from work that day. Sat. AM we left for Corpus,
returning Sun PM.  I went out on Monday AM to go to work and the car was
electrically dead.  The car had been left that long before with no problems
and has a very new, very big, Interstate battery.  I noticed that the clock
had stopped at 8:20 or so, but exactly when I don't  know.  But I guessed
that the battery had been draining all weekend.  I had recently rewired the
electic fan to stay on after the ignition was turned off.  Thinking that may
have been the problem, I put the battery on a long overnight charge and
redid the fan to connect the relay to a switched power supply.  Went out
this morning, battery now fully charged, car spins over excellently, but no
sign of wanting to fire.  This car has always started on the first hit every
time for as long as I have owned the car, about 4 months.  I don't know much
about the L-Jet system or the ignition system of the GTV-6, only having
experience with SPICA 4 cyl motors.

I have not had time to trouble shoot.  Advice on how to track down the
culprit would be appreciated.

Jerry in Houston