Bleeding dual cct brakes

Graham Hilder writes about how he bleeds all of the brake circuits on
his Alfetta at one time.

I'll admit this subject is just about as exciting as the 'how to squish
bearing grease into your bearings without getting your hands dirty'
thread was of some months back.

Being old fashioned I do one at a time and close the bleed screw as the
'bleeder / helper' holds down the brake (or clutch) pedal.

My theory is that air is sucked back up the threads of the bleed screws
when the pedal is released - for some reason especially on the clutch. I
believe that when pushing down on either the clutch or brake pedal, the
fluid seals the threads. However when released, the fluid which has
worked itself down the threads is sucked back up and air is liable to
enter the chamber.

Like any of my other comments I've posted, I'm more than willing to hear
other theories / solutions. Apparently Graham's solution works for him
(up to a point).

Biba
Irwindale CA