Anybody need a tow dolly?

Greetings Alfisti!
        Anybody in the mid Atlantic region need a tow dolly?I've got one I'd
like to get rid of to finance my (too)slowly ongoing restoration of Lazarus,
my '79 Alfetta Velocissima.This is an industrial strength 2 wheel tow dolly,
much like the ones available for rent from Uhaul.This one has good tires;new
wheel bearings,new lights (need to be installed),and breakaway system.Towing
capacity on this tow dolly is HEAVY DUTY;and can easily handle anything you
want to put on it.Comes complete with straps;this unit has had regular
monthly inspections throughout it's life.
      I'd like $900 for it;or interesting offers or trades?Originally it cost
$2500 two years ago but lack of space and desire to get Lazarus finished
before winter starts is a definite factor in the price.Please contact me off
digest if interested.I can deliver this unit within the mid Atlantic region
if needed, just pay the gas if you would.
Thanks,
Terry Akins
Alexandria,VA
1979 Alfetta Velocissima (Lazarus)
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie)
Proud sponsor of the Welty fund.(Bill, check's coming this week.)