RE:Alfas at Concourse

>There are hundreds of Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maseratis and DeTomasos. Hell

>there were even more Iso Rivoltas than Alfa Spiders.

>The question is why don't Alfa owners come out?

My guess is because most Alfa owners drive their cars rather than show them.
The ones you list are IMHO largely "hanger queens" that only see the light
of day at the odd concours or only when the sun shines.

I was at an Italian car show at Hot Springs, AK a few years ago.  I drove my
79 Alfetta daily driver from Houston, ran it through a car wash and put it
on display (it was an open show).  I got some nice comments.  There was also
a very nice Lamborghine Espada (and a few others) also from Houston.  It
came and went on a covered trailer towed behind a Suburban.

Jerry in Houston