RE: Honda S2000

Lastweeks edition of Autoweek raved about this car after driving it in
France and even said it had "soul".  There are only going to be so many
imported (2000 I think) and allowance is only 1 or 2 per dealership.  Some
dealers already have 5+ on their waiting list and I think the allocation is
already sold out.  It will be a big seller and buyers will pay big money as
this posting shows.  Just try and get that Lotus serviced.  Honda will beat
the pants off of it.  Look who's engines are winning most of the CART races.

Jerry in Houston