Newbie question 33 boxer engine indentification

Hi all,

I just subscribed and could not find the info on the web. Sorry if this
question has been covered a thousand times.

I am thinking of buying a alfa 33. On the back there is a boxer mark, which
would mean it is the 16v 1.7 litre engine, right ? The tag in the car seems
to indicate 1.7 ie, which would be the 8v, right ?

I think both engines are great, but would like to know which one is in the
car. I just had a brief look at the car, so a lot of things I do not know
for sure, but can look tomorrow when my testdrive is scheduled.