Alfas on screen

In #909, Eric Hambleton said:

"With regard to Alfas in videos, don't forget (as I
have her name) that one female vocalist's release in
the early 80's which depicted her casually stepping
through several top-down Spiders while singing. I'd
hoped her name would bubble up from memory while
composing this long message..."

Moving from what sounds sublime to the truly
ridiculous: Bob McKeown's exquisite Duetto was
featured in a Cledus T. Judd video. Eric shouldn't
feel bad about forgetting that woman's name; I was at
the video shoot for about two hours, and the only
thing I remember about the song was that it was mildly
amusing and that Shania Twain's name came up at some
point.

I'm sure Bob has been reluctant to tell y'all this out
of modesty. I'm equally sure he'll thank me profusely
for having brought it up.

Will Owen
Nashville, TN