milano sunroof, adjustment screw

Ironically,  just after I explained to Andy Kress how to unstick the sunroof
I accidentally tilted up my sunroof all the way and it stuck open.

As I popped the interior cover off of the motor area I noticed that there is
a small gray adjustment screw on the bottom of the gearbox.  Surrounding the
screw are the symbols + ...I...-       Does anybody know anything about this
adjustment detail?  Does it control the limit switch?  If so, which way do
you turn it to prevent it from tilting too much?

It is my guess that this is the travel limiter but would hate to "adjust"
this without being sure.

Thanks

Steven Silverstein