Montreal points? 2600 info?

Hi all,
        Does any one here know where I can get a set of dual points for a
Montreal with Magneti-Marelli distributor? A friend of mine who owns one is
having a bit of trouble getting some, and doesn't really want to go to an
electronic ignition (as suggested by some).

        Also, I'm interested in any info I can get on whether I can find a
manifold for a Weber conversion on a 2600 Sprint - are these things
impossible to find? What size Webers do you use? I've been told that you
should be able to use either 40's or 45's and jet them accordingly, but I
figure the manifold if available is intended for use with 45's. Any info
appreciated.

Thanks,
Peter Sculley
'91 75 TS