RE: Alfa SUV's and Alfas in Movies

> IMHO, if Ford had not taken over Jaguar,  Jag would be dead by now.  then
we
> would not have any Jaguars to push around anymore.  Maybe some would have
> preferred that rather ignomenious end.  Compete or die!

on the way home this evening i saw something that actually made me turn
around to go back and take another look.

it appeared to be a lincoln continental with a jaguar grill and hood
ornament.

somebody tell me that this was some induhviduals idea of good taste, and not
a badge engineering effort by ford.  if this was fords creation then i'm
glad fiat got alfa...

bs