For sale

For sale:

'87 Milano Platinum.  A beater.  Some rust.  Needs a little help to be
inspectable.
Driven every day up to a week ago.  I would like it to remain alive and
whole.  Buyer
is under no obligation, but if serveral buyers emerge, i'll favour the
driver over the
parter.  Excellent winter car.  Served me well over 2 New England
winters.  Includes
1 set of 14" stock rims, 1 set 15" Verde phone dials, 1 set rebuilt
half-shafts (not
installed) and some other various parts from the collection.  $800 firm.

Also:

1 set 15x7 ATS Alustar wheels.  Fits 105/115 series.  Brand new, perfect
condition.
Only mounted to roll a car around the garage.  $500 firm.

Email spud@domain.elided for details, questions or offers.

Peter