Milano Overheat Solved

And now for the promised update:

After all the usual fixes failed, I removed the radiator in my 87 Milano
Gold and took it in for rodding out.  "Jeeze, what'd you have a radiator
leak at one time or what?  That thing was at least 50% plugged!!" said
the shop manager.  $56 charge at the local shop.  Added Redline Water
Wetter $6 something I think at Pep boys and fired her up.  3 days later
I have yet to see the temp climb above 1/2 way between 175 and "/".
This in Southern California where it's bright and sunny, running A/C
constantly and in stop and go traffic on the freeway.  Fact is I even
saw it dip Below 175 under aforementioned conditions at freeway speeds
today!!  As to prior cooling system maintenance, I accept no
responsibility for PO's activity.  So all those Milano owners like
myself previously driving in the Summer with the heater on and the
windows down... You might give it some consideration.

Cool Baybee...Yeah

Al Fista