Karmann Ghia

"Watry, Andrew" <Andrew.Watry@domain.elided =
<mailto:Andrew.Watry@domain.elided> >
Wrote
Subject:	what kind of car is that?

Over my many years of driving Guilia sedans, I've become accustomed to
having them described variously as Renaults, Volvos, BMWs, you name it. =
 But
this weekend while I was driving with my son in my 74 GTV, a friend
commented on how nice it was that we were cruising on a nice day in our
Karmann Ghia.  That's a new one on me.
Andrew Watry
Berkeley, CA

	Karmann Ghia was sport model manufatured in Brazil in 60-70=B4s year.
Is a sport car powered by VolksWagem engine (1.2, 1.5 and 1.6 Liters). =
There
are conversible and metallic roof.

	Take look in follow URL
		http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/7964/welcome.htm