Blackhawk museum-Danville CA

San Franciso Bay Area digesters:

Hi, For those who may have missed the article in the Mercury News today
(Friday 7/16/99), the Blackhawk Museum in Danville is hosting its'
International sports Car Weekends. Those who drive their cars to the
museum and present a certificate of registration to reception will get
in for $5.00 for two. The schedule: 17th & 18th ITALIAN sports cars,
24th & 25th german, July 31 & August 1 (do we care at this point?)
French sports cars. What a lowered Citreon convertible?

Anyway, thought it was worth mentioning. Hope to see some Alfa friends
this Sunday. Contact me if you need directions or ??

Bill Bergman
'89 Spider