Andy's sunroof

Andy, you opened your sunroof too far...don't blame me, I didn't design
it. Anyhow, you are gonna have to take the sunroof motor out and open it
up and reset the "stop" position on the gears. If I remember correctly,
there is a plastic cover on part of the motor, left rear I think; the
rest of the motor housing is metal. Take off the plastic bit to get at
the gears you need. When you open the sunroof too far, a
nub on the gear hits a cutoff (for lack of a technical term) pin. You can
also open it too far forward in the flip-up position. Knowing how far is
too far in either direction is part of the mystique of owning a Milano.
It doesn't take too long to remove the motor and reset it, but if you get
it out and it doesn't make sense to you, give me a hollar.

Regards,

Adam
Philadelphia